Request access to computer lab or classroom

Only Faculty/Staff may request owl card access for themselves or for a student.  Owl card access for students is only permitted to the AD122 Computer Lab, the AD102 Physics Lab or to HA 109, HA 110, HA 111 music practice rooms, but not to any other rooms.  

Please note:

If you are requesting access for a student, please print out and complete the associated form to the right in addition to submitting a ticket.  Students are required to sign the policy/permission forms.

Submit Ticket


Service ID: 12640
Thu 3/10/16 10:12 AM
Mon 9/10/18 2:31 PM